YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS
When you visit the COMLOG-site, you’re asked about your privacy settings. You can change these settings anytime by clicking the button below or by displaying the cookie banner again via the lock icon in the bottom left corner.
COMLOG Gesellschaft für Logistik mbH (hereinafter “ COMLOG“ or „we“ / „us“) appreciates your visit to our internet pages (hereinafter „Online Offerings“) and your interest in our company and our products.
The protection of your privacy throughout the course of processing personal data as well as the security of all business data is an important concern to us. We process personal data that was gathered during your visit to our Online Offerings in confidence and only in accordance with statutory regulations.
Data protection and information security are included in our corporate policy.
COMLOG is the controller responsible for the processing of your data.
Our contact details:
COMLOG Gesellschaft für Logistik mbH
Hagenauer Forst 27
Telefon +49 8252 99 7250
Link zum Impressum: Impressum – COMLOG Gesellschaft für Logistik mbH (comlog-patriot.com)
Contact details of our Data Protection Officer:
COMLOG Gesellschaft für Logistik mbH
Hagenauer Forst 27
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data consists of all information related to an identified or identifiable natural person; this includes, e.g. names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, contractual master data, con-tract accounting and payment data, which is an expression of a person’s identity.
We collect, process and use personal data (including IP addresses) only when there is either a statutory legal basis to do so or you have given your consent to the processing or use of personal data concerning this matter, e.g. by means of registration.
Processed categories of data
When you visit and use our website, we collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. The following information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Visited website
- Time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which the page was accessed
- Used browser
- Type of operating system used
Our website is not hosted by ourselves, but by a service provider who processes the aforementioned data on our behalf in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR for the purpose of processing
Processing purposes and legal bases
The processing is carried out in order to safeguard our overriding legitimate interest to display our website and ensure security and stability on the basis of Art. 6 para.1. lit. f GDPR. The collection of the data and the storage in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. There is no right of object to processing due to the exception under Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR. Insofar as the further storage of log files is required by law, processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR. There is no legal or contractual obligation to provide the data, but it is technically not possible to access our website without providing the data.
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where the processing of data in connection with the use of this website is not required for commencing, performing or terminating a contractual relationship or for complying with contractual obligations and is not imposed by law, provision of your data is voluntary. Please keep in mind that certain functionalities of the website or services may not be available if the required data are withheld.
COMLOG will not knowingly process personal data of children without explicitly pointing out that such data should only be transmitted with the consent of the legal guardians or if this is provided for by applicable legal provisions. The personal data of children will only be used or passed on by COMLOG, insofar as this is permitted by law, to obtain the parental consent required by law or to protect the children.
Data transfer to other controllers
As a matter of principle, your personal data is forwarded to other controllers only when required for the fulfilment of a contract, in a case where we or the third party have a legitimate interest in the transfer, or when your consent has been given. Third parties may also be other companies of the MBDA group. When data is transferred to third parties based on a justified interest, this is explained in this data protection notice. Additionally, data may be transferred to other controllers when we are obliged to do so due to statutory regulations or enforceable administrative or judicial orders.
TRANSFER TO RECIPIENTS OUTSIDE THE EEA
We can also transfer personal data to recipients located outside the EEA in so-called third countries. In such cases, we ensure prior to the transfer that the data recipient either provides an appropriate level of data protection (e.g., due to a decision of adequacy by the European Commission for the respective country or due to the agreement based on so-called EU model clauses with the recipient) or that you have consented to the transfer.
DURATION OF STORAGE; RETENTION PERIODS
Principally, we store your data for as long as it is necessary to render our Online Offerings and the services connected to them. In all other cases we erase your personal data with the exception of data we must store to fulfil legal obligations (e.g., we are obliged due to retention periods under the tax and commercial codes to have documents such as contracts and invoices available for a certain period of time).
Cookies are small text files that are being stored on your computer when an Online Offering is visited. When you access this Online Offering another time, your browser sends the cookies‘ content back to the respective provider and, thus, allows the re-identification of the terminal device. Reading the cookies allows us to design our Online Offerings optimally for you and makes it easier for you to use them. If you do not want COMLOG to reidentify your computer, please set your Internet browser so that it deletes cookies from your hard drive, blocks all cookies or warns you before a cookie is stored.
We not use web analysis tools.
We not use any external Links.
Our employees and the companies providing services on our behalf are committed to confidentiality and compliance with the applicable data protection laws.
We take all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of security and to protect your data that are administrated by us especially from the risks of unintended or unlawful destruction, manipulation, loss, change or unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized ac-cess. Our security measures are, pursuant to technological progress, constantly being improved.
Under the conditions of the legal regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you as the data subject have the following rights:
- Information pursuant to Article 15 GDPR about the data stored about you in the form of meaningful information as well as a copy of your data;
- Correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR of incorrect or incomplete data stored by us;
- Erasure in accordance with Article 17 GDPR of the data stored by us, insofar as the processing is not necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Restriction of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is contested, the processing is unlawful, we no longer need the data and you refuse its deletion because you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR.
- Data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, insofar as you have provided us with personal data within the scope of consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or on the basis of a contract in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR and these have been processed by us with the aid of automated procedures. You receive your data in a structured, common and machine-readable format or we transmit the data directly to another person in charge, as far as this is technically feasible.
- Objection in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR against the processing of your personal data, insofar as this takes place on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. e, f GDPR and there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. The right to object does not exist if overriding compelling legitimate grounds for the processing are proven or if the processing is carried out for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Where the right of objection does not exist for individual processing operations, this is indicated therein.
- Revocation according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR of your granted consent with effect for the future.
- Complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your workplace or our company headquarters.
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
Telefon: +49 (0) 981 53 1300
Telefax: +49 (0) 981 53 98 1300
Copyright COMLOG Gesellschaft für Logistik mbH.
All rights reserved. All texts, pictures, graphics, sound, video and animation files as well as their arrangements are subject to copyright and other laws for the protection of intellectual property. They may not be copied for commercial purposes or for distribution, nor may they be modified and used on other websites. Some Internet pages of COMLOG Gesellschaft für Logistik mbH also contain material that is subject to the copyright of those who have made it available.
CHANGES TO THE DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
We reserve the right to change our security and data protection measures if this is required due to technical development. In such cases, we will amend our data protection notice accordingly. Please therefore observe the current version of our data protection notice, as this is subject to change.
Status: 15. Dezember 2023